Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thanks Da-da!








I have to go bed but I wanted to write a note. I got my package today. I looked inside and started saying "Neigh Neigh" before I could even pull the horse out of the box. I love it! Mama picked the name for it, and for some reason she calls it "Camel." I decided it worked and said "Amel" all day long. (Not to be confused with ELMO.) I took him on my walk today and showed him off to everybody. Thanks so much, Da-da. I have something to kiss since I don't have you. You are my favorite. I see a phone and say "Da-da." I see the webcam and wait for you to appear on the computer. I kiss your picture and talk about you while I eat. I love you. Max

P.S. You should have told me that I shouldn't pick BYU even in the first round. I wanted the Cougs to win it all. I hang out with Grandpa Byron a bit too much I guess. Even after that silly decision, I am still tied with you!

9 comments:

symonie said...

Brig, you are one sweet dad. Now Max has his own camel-horse. What more could a boy want? (All that long fur is going to be really soft and lovely in a few weeks after a few feedings and sleepings with Maximus.)
Love you ALL.
xoxo

April HelleDickson said...

So sweet. That is one awesome looking camel. I too was tripped up by BYU. Cougar pride sees no logic.
I want to know how Max made his picks, too.

Heidi said...

I love the camel and it's hat! What a good dad to send treats in the mail.

neigh! neigh!

Lil Gma said...

I love camels too, but I love you your mommy and daddy the most. I agree with sym they get lots of stuff in their long fur.

Lil Gma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigham said...

Max, I saw some camels in Kuwait. Someday I'll have to teach you the sound they make when they spit. You are the best little boy a dad could ask for!

Lois Brown said...

How fun that he would send the camel-horse...how cute is that that he called it a horse! Such fun memories!

*Amy * said...

Hi. I am passing the word out on peoples blogs who attended St.Johns High School in 1999 (Brigham). Here is the address for it so you guys can check it out and add your information to it:http://sjhsclassof1999.blogspot.com/
I am sure people would enjoy seeing what Brigham has been up to these past ten years. There will also be updates about our class reunion on there when plans are finalized so please let him know. Either you or him are welcome to add your information to it. Thanks for passing the word on!

Lindy said...

Oh, Max, what a fun surprise! Your daddy is thinking of you always. We love you, and we love your mama, and we love your daddy. Can't wait to see you again!