Thursday, March 12, 2009

The fun doesn't stop at the library...

this crazy little guy spends the first hour of his day taking out all of his books from his basket and reading the ones he chooses for the day. It gives me some time to wake up... His favorite books right now are the ones that have Elmo in them. He repeats "Elmo" over and over until he finds him. The other day, he grabbed one of his Pamper diapers and said, "Elmo." I was quite impressed. He has quite the vocabulary, my new favorite is "Oatmeal." A smart kid, doing all the talking and no walking. (Good thing I am the boss of this blog and can write what I want to.)

1 comment:

Odessa and Jeremy said...

He is so darn cute. Max, Bridger opened your card today and has almost memorized what it says. He has me read it over and over, and now he finishes the sentences. Can't wait to see you again.
We love you!