Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness... the competition is ON!


As many of you know, my husband loves March. Mostly because of March Madness. Bonuses include spring training baseball games and great weather. We have a little family bracket going and I just wanted to post the scores as of 8:49 this eveing.

Shayla - 32 correct picks of 40

Brig - 25 correct picks of 40

Max - 25 correct picks of 40

I love competitions with my husband, and I love to WIN! Go UConn - do it for me and Calhoun!

5 comments:

symonie said...

Now how exactly did Max make his picks?
May the best (wo)man win!!

Heidi said...

We have a competition going on too. Sadly I am in last place. But a girls IS i the lead -- Alli!


Go Shayla go! (Sorry Brig but I know how fun it is to beat your husband at any thing sports related -- especially you competitive Udall boys!)

Lil Gma said...

Dad picked pittsburg to take it all. I just watch for the fun of it.

Brigham said...

No comment.

Brigham said...

Congratulations Shay. You beat me, and Max beat me!