Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Faces to Max

Being in Utah, I have been able to catch up with some of my dear friends. It has been so nice to visit with them and have company!


The Kochs, a senior couple on my mission who live in Northern Utah. They are wonderful people.



The Manwarings, my mission President and his sweet wife. They live in Virginia but came to Utah for an anniversary of close friends. We loved reminiscing about the mission. I wish they didn't live so far away!



Jack and Traci, long-time family friends. We took Jack and Max swimming at their neighborhood pool. The thing that cracked me up, Jack was in the hot tub while we were in the baby pool. I think the picture of Jack holding Max's hand is so sweet. They're still boys though!


My old college friends, Lena, Andrea, Alexia, and Breanne. Breanne is going on a mission to Taiwan and so we had a little get-together before she left. I will have to post the pictures and video of them giving Max watermelon!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

It's nice that while you are here you can catch up with friends. And I love it that your here and I can kiss on Max! It was good to see you this weekend!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

considering the picture, does Max weigh as much as Jack? He is getting cuter and cuter when are you coming to Gillette for a visit?

Lil Gma said...

I miss you , Sunshine! Coime walk with me at the rec center. Give Max a kiss. It was so fun to see the Shumways. Old friends love you no matter what.

The Speres said...

I love all the familiar faces! I haven't seen the Kochs since the mission, I think! They don't look any different! And isn't it always the best to see the Manwarings? They do live too far away! Looks like all is going well in Provo. Things are good down here in Zion...we just don't see or talk to anyone really! Everything's through email and the blog and facebook! Hope all goes well this week for you!