Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Aunt Josie stops in for a quick visit... (all Skinner visits are quick)

This past weekend was a ton of fun. My sister, Josie, came over from Laramie to watch the BYU/Wyoming game. We had great seats in the Wyoming section. The Wyoming fans, all 10 of them, were pretty entertaining... my favorite comment that some guy yelled was... "Gotta love BYU...nothing like caffeine-free Coke, YUM!" I cheered for Wyoming - they needed it. I was born in Laramie and my dad bought me a UWO jacket long before it fit. One of my friends watched Max so it was just the two of us.



I always find the Army men wherever I go... in the hopes that my husband is playing a sick joke - and hiding among them. He wasn't at this game.


Max loved seeing Aunt Josie.


Josie picked tomatoes in the Gilbert's garden. She didn't take any with her though, so there are still a ton. I eat as many as I can because there is nothing in the world that compares to a fresh garden ta-ma-toe. Yum!

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

I love you guys. I am shedding tears as I remember all my babies and the great taste of tomatoes from the garden.