Thursday, September 11, 2008

Max is trying to crawl... but his legs just get in the way!

He moves backwards with arm strength only. It is fun to watch. I started getting him ready for bed right when he rolled over and began trying so hard... and he tried for 30 long minutes. He can sit up on his own for a long period of time and always has to have something in his mouth! He will eat anything - (I gave him a graded homework packet because I had nothing right in front of me to calm him down and I took it away shortly after, and a huge corner was missing!) Oops! He even loves his veggies. Today he had carrots, and I noticed that his snot was orange when his nose ran!





6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh he is so cute. You had better watch out when he starts crawling more than corners of notebooks will go missing! :)

Risa and Barry said...

Precious beyond words! You really captured the baby's efforts to crawl in those photos. Thanks for sharing. Risa

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I like that Max has his tongue out......that's a picture of determination! I can't wait for my little boy, I hope that when Max meets him, he doesn't mistake him for a homework paper....LOL!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Bring that boy back to Wyoming....we miss him! He gets cuter everyday. By the way Bridge walked into "your" bedroom today and asked "wherd Shaya go?" It made me happy and sad at the same time...

bcwaldmann said...

Shay--
In the top picture he looks like you. I think he is starting to look more like you. Sorry Brigs. He is sure cute, either way.

Lindy said...

Ooooh, max. I can't wait to squeeze you on Saturday and see you crawl. Love to you and your momma!

(Shayla, I loved your last post. Thanks for sharing.)