Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mission Reunion

While out running last week, I ran into an Elder from my mission who is from Ireland. I was a bit confused to see him in Provo, Utah. He said he was just here visiting and so we decided to throw a last-minute Get-together. We enjoyed company over ice cream. I was surpried that so many showed up. Max got ice cream from several different people and was still happy at 10:30. Six of the nine missionaries from my MTC district came and one of my companions happened to be in town from Seattle! Mission friends truly are unforgettable. I wanted to be a sister again that evening but then I dreamt that night that I had been called again, and I woke up in a sweat. Thanks to all those who came! Enjoy the pictures...





2 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

The pictures are way fun! It was good to see you and catch up some....it has been too long since the last time I saw you. I'll see you Friday!

The Speres said...

Look at Leilani! All blonde with bangs! It looked like a fun night! Sorry to have missed it! Is there a "real" mission reunion this conference weekend? The Manwarings didn't mention one to me, but maybe it's with the other Pres...