Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLA!

as Beautiful Bride


as Aunt
as Granddaughter

as Sister

as Daughter

as Wife

as Mother


Hey Mommy! Happy Birthday! Love, Max


Daughter. Granddaughter. Sister. Cousin. Niece. Aunt. Friend. Mother. Wife. Daughter of God. Disciple. Missionary. Coach. Athlete. Teacher. Student. Example. You are many things to many people in this world, Shay, but I will be forever grateful that you are my Eternal Companion. You are my wife, my Partner. You are my Best Friend. You are the Answer to my Prayers. Here, for the whole world to see, I tell you as senitmentally as I can that I love you with all my soul. You are the best mother and wife that Max and I could ever want!

Since I met you

the sun shines brighter
my burdens are lighter
my spirits fly higher
my smile grows wider
my hold on you gets tighter.

I'm a poet and I didn't even know it... I've been thinking about you all day and I hope and pray that you have a great birthday and know that you are special and dear to many people who love you. I wish I was there to celebrate with you, but I'll be there in spirit, and I'll give you a call!
Happy Birthday!
Brig
P.S. I couldn't figure out which picture of you with friends to post, since there are so many! :)

14 comments:

Fig said...

Shayla, I'm pretty sure you have the sweetest husband ever. Happy birthday!

Lil Gma said...

Happy birthday! You are such a strength to those you know. Thanks for always bringing your friends home. (Especially Brig) Enjoy today!

Heidi said...

Hey Brig you forgot sister-in-law! Shayla you are are such a good sister-in-law too!

Happy Birthday! We'll have to party hard on Sunday! We love you. And you know you'll be getting an e-mail from Lily later today! :)

Strupp Family said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot to send Brig a picture of me and you together--is there one? Well, we should take one then! I hope you're having a great day!

Lois Brown said...

Wow...what a great post by your husband! Very romantic and all true!

Lois Brown said...

Oh, I almost forgot...Happy Birthday!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Shayla! I agree with Fig.

Risa and Barry said...

Shayla, what a wonderful tribute to you from Brig! We're so glad that he found you (thanks to Aunt Kate!) and that you are part of our family. You are very special to all of the Udall family. Hope it has been a pleasant day!

nate & traci said...

Um, Brig's not allowed to blog anymore. I end up in tears! But, I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Shayla!!

Juliane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliane said...

Liebe Shalya! Ich wünsche Dir alles erdenklich Gute zu deinem Geburtstag. - Bleib gesund und mögen alle Deine Wünsche und Träume in Erfüllung gehen.

Viele Grüße aus Dresden, Juliane

PS: Ich verfolge Deinen Blogg schon seit einer Weile und finde es absolut spannend und lustig Deine Bereichte zu lesen.

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU
LILY

Laura Weight said...

its no fun when our babies are sick. We don't know what caused it--- it could of been something as little as choking on his mucus-- to have a seizure with a fever. Its hard to tell... but we are glad that he is better. I guess with "croup" kids get it often and it very contagious--- and that it can develop very quickly. I hope your little max starts feeling better. It was fun to look through your blog and get caught up a little! You are probably one of the sweetest and sincere person I have ever met! Not to many people are as good as yoU!

Shayla said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. A extra special thanks to my husband for being sentimental and the sweetest husband ever. I always knew I married a good one. I love you, Boon.