Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For Little Grandma

Happy Birthday, Little Gma. Thanks for these cute pj's you sent me. I wouldn't sleep this night until I was propped up on Daddy. I am growing fast... just imagine, if Max was growing as fast as me, he would be the size of a 3rd grader come December. I can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving, that is, if I can keep my eyes open long enough to see you. This is our stroller. I like to go for runs with my mom, but it sure is crowded when Max brings "Tamel-Elmo" along.
Hi LittleGramma! Happy Burfday to you. I can sing the whole song if you like. We will call you later. Here are some pictures of me. I thought you would like to see them. Here's me trying to be like my daddy. I love hats right now, and if what they say is right, I might not be able to wear them in a few years cause my head is growing fast.

Thanks for claiming me no matter what I do.

Look at the below picture where I am dressed as a lion to get this one. I couldn't put the pictures in the right order.


I just liked this one because I really look like a weirdo. My parents won't give me a haircut so I will punish them in every pic for making me have a mullet. Just call me Terry Bradshaw. I got four packages of Smarties for putting this dumb, fuzzy thing over my head. Four packages didn't last long enough. I begged for it to come off after 5 minutes (see picture above). Daddy sure did get teased about my tights. He kept trying to tell everyone that I was a wrestler. Don't worry, I didn't step on Avalon that day.



This picture here is classic. My parents must not have believed me. They asked me, "Max, what are you doing?" They were ignoring me on our trip. I said, "Max picking nose." They turned around to see and then got a picture of it. Thought you would get a kick out of it.

We love you so much! Hope you have a very Happy Birthday. We send lots of slobbery, snotty kisses all the way to Gillette.

3 comments:

Lil Gma said...

They are so cute. I think Avie looks like you with the skinner lips.

Heidi said...

Sooo cute! I love seeing all the pictures! Oh & Happy Birthday to Lil Grandma!! :P

symonie said...

Oh my goodness, could little Avie be any cuter? She is precious. And tell Max he can come pick his nose at my house anytime.
Hope Lil Gma had a great birthday!