Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Grandma and Hi Baby's Visit to Oklahoma

I know, I know. This is late... about a month. We were without Internet for over a week and surprisingly, I didn't mind. We had a family over with the missionaries for FHE, made Halloween decorations for playgroup, and enjoyed homemade Cafe Rio with some friends.

We have missed family being with us. Max needs to be kept busy. This week, he can only talk about Grandma and Grandpa Udall since we are going to visit soon.

Here are some pictures of my sweet mother, aka Little Grandma, and my baby sister, Julionna. They enjoyed spoiling Max and taking care of Avalon. I couldn't get over how much my 15-year old sister loved little babies. She would just sit on the couch and hold Avalon. She gave her a bath and made sure she was always comfortable. My floors that hadn't been cleaned for awhile (I won't say how long) got scrubbed and my freezer got stocked. Brig and I were able to enjoy a date even if it was to a stake YM/YW dance... (take about taking us back and making us feel old - the music was too loud and the dancing was a bit much!) Needless to say, we loved the time with them and we ever so grateful for all their help!








3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Great picture of your mom with your cuties!!! Wow, I didn't recognize Julionna.....where has the time gone! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy!

Lil Gma said...

I have the cutest grandbabies and the most beautiful children.

Angi said...

I would love your cafe rio recipes. if you want to share. I love keeping up with you guys. You guys look so happy. Your new sweet daughter is adorable and Max is growing like a weed.