Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just Happy...

that we get to celebrate with Brig today. I got an email from a friend whose husband is currently deployed and it made me feel so glad that my husband is now home and still alive. While learning the ropes of setting up a house, Brig had a little accident that could have been tragic. Since that day a few weeks ago, I have been ever so grateful for Brig. Here is the burn pic from a 'dryer shock'... ask him for the long story. We love our Daddy. Max and Avalon will tell you that he is the absolute best. He shares his cookies, reads lots of books, takes naps with them, and makes sure that they have all they need to enjoy a happy, comfortable life. Life with Daddy is so much better - I sometimes wonder how we survived so long without him.
Eventually, I will catch up on here (or maybe not) with Thanksgiving pictures, Avalon's 3 months, Emily's visit, Arizona vacation, and Max's newest adventures - but a few pictures will have to do for now.Daddy and Max enjoying a Halloween hay ride in the beautiful Oklahoma corn fields.
Avalon is protesting the "Truck, Truck" book, as Max calls it. It has 20 trucks or cars on each page, as well as a little goldbug that you have to find. Max can find him quickier than Brig or me.


Avalon's blessing day - Nov. 1, 2009

Daddy taking a nap with Avalon, most of the time he is the one napping!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

I am so glad you posted some pictures. We miss all of you so much. I can't believe how much the two pumpkins have grown!

I'll have to get the full story of that awful burn. It looks HORRID!! ouch!!

Oh & HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIG!!!!

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday, Brigham! Great pictures of all of you. I can't wait to see the kids...they're growing so fast. Love you guys!

Lil Gma said...

Ouch thanks for taking the time to blog. We love you.