Friday, October 23, 2009

The Peanut and The Muffin

Avalon is more like a walnut now. She tips the scale at 13 pounds.
She has a little more hair than Max did at this age but not much.



Max loves his hunting hat that Uncle Bomba (Boomer) gave him.
While taking out the trash, I got caught talking to the neighbor.
Max is suddenly scared of his dog and was waiting by the door for me - I thought
it was so cute even though he was so afraid.








We just got back from our vacation to Arizona and have lots of pictures to post. I would love to write about our travels but am reminded by my husband that sometimes multitasking is less effective. (I leave the wipes lid up and the swing on after I take Avalon out - if you do the same, please say so I have some justification)... I am writing one-handed because I have an unhappy baby on my hip. I just wanted to post a few pictures of our ballies.

4 comments:

Lil Gma said...

You know I look everyday for piks of my little babies that I sdo not get to see often enough. They are adorable and I can't wait to hug their little cheeks, both sets. Multi tasking is a woman's strong suit even if we are a little scatter-brained in the process.

bcwaldmann said...

I can relate just a little bit, now. Maybe in December, I will FULLY understand.

*Amy * said...

Cute kids! Those pics made me laugh. Hope you had fun at the reunion Brig! Sounds like a long drive but lots of fun! Sorry I missed it.

Anonymous said...

oh my heck.! she's the fattest little girl around. i just wanna hold her.! you guys need to come down for a visit s o o n. love you guys and miss you.!!