Monday, March 31, 2008

Random

I am testing our new computer and for some reason
pictures of Maximus won't upload but others will. This
random picture is of Brig getting promoted to 1Lt right after
we got married. I will try to see what the deal is so that you
can see pictures of our little "Muffin," as Brig likes to call him.
He was 6 weeks on Saturday. We are just packing and trying to
enjoy our last month together before Daddy ships out. We
took our first family road trip to Arizona to see Brig's family... I will
post some pictures when I figure it out. Hang tight, Mama Skinner!

4 comments:

Lil Gma said...

I will. That is funny that the pics of "muffin" do not up load. We bought him a wyo pj onesie. Cant wait to put him in it. Enjoy you last little bit of time together.

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I like the sandwiches in the picture.

Craig and Maggie said...

Didn't notice the sandwiches - but I think that Wyo onesies are really cool. I saw Max on Sunday and almost melted. He's so precious!

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I told you no one would see the sandwiches....that is classic.
That lady's hair is pretty nice too.