Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aunt Vanny Hangs Out in Lawton...

Vanessa came for a visit while Brig has been in El Paso
at his training. Max really likes her - I just hope that
this doesn't scare her away from having one!

Grandma Cindy stops Max from taking his first flight. He

is so wiggly - we haven't swaddled him since he was

like 5 days old because he can squirm out of even the tightest wrap.

Vanny has been trying to figure out his 'talk.' We listened to

the Dunston theory on YouTube - which tells you what different

cries mean. Max's one cry that we can hear means he needs

to be burped - but he really just wants to eat all of the time... so

I am not sold on the whole idea...

This picture is for Brig. We went to our friend's house to

eat dinner and their little girl, Charity, loves Brigham and Brigham

loves her. Brig, you really missed out. You might

have some competition... she loves Max and even tried to

change his diaper.

Only one more wake-up until you (Brig) can sleep with your

Little Mad Max. We have missed you like crazy. We have

had a good time with Aunt Vanny. (She is changing his diaper

right now - and is saying, "I am going to get shot in the eye - there

is a first time for everything!" Don't you dare pee on me - I got it!

I don't remember the last time I changed a diaper.

I did it. Check it out Mommy to make sure it is on right!)

She will be a great mom, if she still

wants one after that!

9 comments:

Fig said...

He's so stinking cute. Jealous!

Julia said...

Shayla your little Max is SO cute. I'm really excited for you guys.

Strupp Family said...

Fun! I hope you guys had a good time while she was here. Skipping out on RS, huh? Just kidding. I missed you, I mean. You better call me while you guys are driving on long drives!

Craig and Maggie said...

Cute cute cute!

for some reason it seems like an open diaper is an invitation to spray for a tiny boy. I stopped keeping track of how many times Darren peed on me those first few months.

Lil Gma said...

You guys are great. Enjoy the little guy. He will be getting into everything before you know it.

Unknown said...

Hey Briggy do you remember me? Well I'm glad I found your blog. I'm going to add you to mine. Your family is so sweet. Good luck with all you do.
Siboney

klutzy k said...

hey brig! how the heck are ya?! congrats on your beautiful bride (hi shayla!) and your adorable baby! :) i don't even remember the last time i saw you. time sure flies though, huh? we must be having fun! :D oh, i found your blog via siboney's. love to see you all happy and stuff! congrats again on all your happy stuff! :D

--kimberly badger mcbride

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous!!!! I"m so happy for you guys. I cant wait to meet my little cousin Max!!!

John R. said...

udalls...i forgot to ask...do you care if holli and i add you to our blogroll?