Thursday, March 13, 2008

Anyone "Max"ed Out Yet? Here are more pics...

We visited Great-grandma and Great-grandpa Skinner over
this past weekend. Max didn't want to miss a thing so he stayed
awake for most of it. He went to Cinammon's Deli and to church
with Grandma and Grandpa. They think he is a dandy!

Thanks Aunt Steph and Uncle Lucas for the rainforest

swing... I like the snake sounds the best.

Is there anything sweeter than a naked baby? He

is starting to get some rolls. He weighed in at 10 lbs 8 oz

at the doctor today. He already has some muscle!

Daddy must have told him "Gooze-froba" and it worked!

Thanks Aunt Vanny for the jailbait outfit! Max is a

trouble-maker. We will post pictures of your visit when

you come down this weekend. We are lonely....

4 comments:

Vanessa and Raymond said...

The Jailbait outfit is cute! I like it!

Lil Gma said...

I love the pics. He is getting to be quite a handsome man. I'll bet Brig is missing him, oh and you too. I think the blog is wonderful. Does he like the swing?

Strupp Family said...

He's such an adorable kid! I like the Gooz-fraba comment. You're hilarious. I think I better try that on my kids :)

Lindy said...

Brig told me to go see the diaper-only picture, and now I know why. Oh my goodness, how sweet is he? He's almost a month old…wow!