Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is it really that bad?

After Brig left to study this morning, I decided that Max needed a haircut. This was only like his third haircut since he has my gene of no hair (and the Udall gene of a big head, which is kind of a bad mix!) I only had to bribe him with one piece of licorice. When I finished, I told him how handsome he was and to go in my room and look in the mirror. Well, he did and when he saw it, he started throwing a fit. He stood in my closet crying for 5 minutes and he came out making the ugliest faces at me. I went to get the camera and got a little clip. This is what he says, "I don't like it. Take a towel and wipe it off." Oops, too late...


I think he is still so cute!







5 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha! HA! He is such a character! Tell him Will and Barry like his haircut!

RV U's said...

Maxy! You are the cutest!!!!

Swiss Family said...

I think his haircut is so handsome and Caleb thinks so too!

Lil Gma said...

I think it makes a ittle man out of him. I have a picture of Corde that looks like that. I took it right before the skinner reunion. Dad was afraid that they would think that he had been having chemo treatments.

Lil Gma said...

No little boy should have to feel that bad about his hair.