Saturday, July 24, 2010

Second Stop - San Francisco - Mile Marker 1878

I might mention that we haven't forgotten that we have another child. It was cold and windy during our stay here and Avie was often in the car or bundled in the stroller. She is getting quite cute but is still so quiet and reserved compared to her crazy brother. I will find more pictures of her in the posts to come.
"Uhh Mom, I have an idea! I could eat a red Elmo cupcake too since I only had a blue one."

Chinatown - We couldn't pass up the yummy Boba drinks!

He is only allowed girlfriends that don't move. It was love at first sight when he saw she loved reading books too. Nerds!

Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.

Umm, random. But if you zoom in you will see what years of no sunscreen will do to your skin. She could make a nice couch. (I'm throwing this in for Brig who is a sunscreen freak! A plug from him - wear sunscreen if you are going to soak up the sun!)



Beautiful place to see (but couldn't live there)

3 comments:

Karolyn said...

I love these pics of Max! Especially the gf pic-very cute!

Sounds like your summer has been full of fun!

PS-We were at Ford Center too!

Karie said...

Sounds like you're packing in the fun this summer! Looks like a blast! Did I read right...You're moving back to Provo for law school??! Love all the pics, can't believe how grown up Max and Avalon look!

The Speres said...

Did I read that you moved to utah? Bring the family to Zion ponderosa! It's our last season here and we'd love to have you visit!

All the best!