Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The problem now...

is that Max loves Avalon, like really loves her. So much to the point that she starts crying when she hears his feet coming on the hardwood floor. When we are leaving, he tells me "Take Adalon." If I don't get her fast enough, he goes over to her and drags her car seat to the door. He gets in her face at least a hundred times a day to kiss and hug her. He asks, "Adalon, Adalon, how doing?" And then he giggles all crazy. I was so sad when he didn't like her at first. It broke my heart. So now that he adores her, I can't stop him (although it is hard for me to watch because I still fear her life.) She will just have to get tough. Until then, she will have to endure being mauled over and over again. I love the last picture where he is giving her all his cars and trucks. Often times, he covers her with his stuffed animals so she can't breath. The best day will be the day when they both love each other. (That does happen right?)









4 comments:

Josie said...

Super cute! I love the pic where you can see max's teeth!!!

Lil Gma said...

I just love how they adapt to each other. Pretty soon he will make her giggle and laugh. Then he will get super silly. Sometimes it is not quite so funny for us. But now I look back and think they were some of the most wonderful times of my life.

symonie said...

Oh, the Maxster. I wish he lived closer so he could share some of those kisses with me!
Adalon is so cute!!

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

oh yeah it'll happen!
hang in there.
Love the photos!!
Twila and Chris Hall