Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The swing does the trick...

Max had a tummy ache yesterday
and nothing seemed to soothe him but
the swing. Odie and Jeremy have
passed on all of their stuff for Max
to use while he is here. We are liking
Gillette - except the snow. It was quite cold
last week but yesterday the high hit 70. We
are going to the doc on Friday and I
am anxious to see what Max weighs.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is 15 pounds! These
little overalls are 6-9 months. My sister in
China sent them home with Josie, and
we hadn't got them out yet and she told
me we probably should or they
won't fit, she was right!


3 comments:

Strupp Family said...

He's adorable. I love the swing--always made my kids happy. How's Brig?

Anonymous said...

Geez. He is so cute! Miss you guys!

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I need a swing to soothe my tummy. They need adult ones with sounds and a timer.