Sunday, November 4, 2012

Why I love the fall...











The kids could play in the leaves forever.
We had to get out of the house today after
a long weekend of the flu - and this was the
perfect remedy.  It reminded me so much of
my wonderful childhood.  In fact, my sisters
and I were in the newspaper for raking leaves 
with a snow shovel one fall afternoon.  (They
work great for little ones!)  It was another 70 
degree day here in P-town.  Couldn't be more 
beautiful here at the base of the canyon...

3 comments:

Vanessa and Raymond said...

Looks like they are having a ton of fun! We've had sickness in our house, too, but it didn't involve barfing. I remember you showing me that picture in the paper of you and was it Morgan? We used to make some pretty good piles in your back yard on Byron.

bcwaldmann said...

I love the fall, too. It looks like all of them enjoy the leaves. They are so cute. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Weren't we just playing in the leaves in Great Bend??

Lil Gma said...

Oh the memories. They go clear back to my childhood in Idaho. We racked leaves all day just run and jump in the big piles.