Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Post 1 - Waterfall Canyon Hike












I went on this hike in Ogden about 8 years ago and decided that I had to take my family... the waterfall at the end wasn't quite as magnificent but still beautiful.  Brig and I couldn't believe that Peanut and Max actually did it, since it got really rocky and strenuous the last half-mile (I didn't remember the crazy rocky path.)  Peanut would tell herself, "I can do it.  I can do it.  We are really good hikers."  Max is ready for his next one and loved seeing the 'secret fortress that he found.'

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

You all look happy and tired. Shay you look as beautiful as ever. Shay I am going to send you the Philly recipe to post. Someone needs to teach me to fish so i can blog for a life time.