Friday, February 17, 2012

Our M&M Date





A few weeks ago, Max and I went on a date. We called it our M&M date for Max
and Mom. It was so much fun to be just him and me. Our treats were M&Ms, and he even
brought some back home for Peanut. I loved just watching him in the car and cart and kissing him. He has always been so grateful and kind. He reminds me to be nice and patient. I got him a Batman toy and was reminded about the scripture in Matthew 7, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" I am not always a good parent but I can give a good gift.... God has given us several good things, and one of our greatest gifts is little Max!

3 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

I love the cute pictures of Max. It is so nice to spend one on one time with our children. They need it and we need it! You are awesome.

Lil Gma said...

As an older parent , i can vouch for what you say. A person never tires of one on one time. That is such a tender blog.

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I love that he is sitting in the cart! They get big so fast.