Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Max!


We celebrated his birthday yesterday. He had waited and waited
to be 4 like so many of his best buddies but he also told me that he
will quit growing now and next year, instead of turning 5 he will turn
3 again. This gives me some hope that I can keep them small.





Tradition has become a McDonald's Happy Meal and a special
cake made by Dad. He asked for his black SpiderMan cake long
ago. Brig was shocked to find cakes out there that were black
SpiderMan. It made for easy frosting, but messy stained
faces. We love our sweet Max. I have some more photos of
him to come.

4 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Happy Birthday, Max! I love all 3 expressions on the kids' faces in the McDonald's picture. Hilarious.

Julia said...

I can't believe he's 4 already. It seems like last year we were roommates at the Academy.

Lil Gma said...

He is just the handsome little man.

Lindy said...

Oh sweet Max. I'm so glad he had a happy birthday! Awesome looking cake, Brig. What beautiful, precious children you guys have. I miss you all already.