Monday, June 20, 2011

Wyoming Part 3 - Devil's Tower and Pedicures

Just about an hour away from Gillette is this ancient rock that was once the core of a volcano called Devil's Tower. We took my grandparents with us to see it while the rest of the clan attended graduation parties. As far as my grandpa was concerned, it was just 'a dumb ol' rock' but the rest of us enjoyed seeing another nature mystery! He still enjoyed the ride and company.



Another new tradition for the Skinner Girls includes a pedicure on Mama Skinner... I must say I really enjoy this treat. My heals take a real beating during the summer and nothing feels better than to get a scrub and hot wax treatment. The owner at this place even said that if I sent her this picture, she would put it up on the wall... guess whose feet are belong to who? Grandma Skinner even got one and had them painted, that was the first time any of us had seen her toes polished! Fun times.



No comments: