Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Let the fun begin!

The nice part about Brig being in school is the summer. Although he still does externships (for free), he is still more flexible and home more often. We just got back from a vacation to Wyoming and after spending so much time with him, it is always hard on all of us when he goes back to work... We really can't complain and all I have to do to be grateful is remember the long months of deployment. Here are some photos of the kids with their papa and just some random ones that he snapped. I will post some photos of our trip to Wyoming for my sister's graduation soon.







2 comments:

The Speres said...

Yay for hanging out with daddy! Now that Bryce is working and going to school, I am beginning to understand what it's like not having him around...I really took it for granted when we worked at the resort together all day everyday...somehow I miss those days.
Anyway, I want you to meet Elliot! Let me know if you make a trip up to Salt Lake County anytime during your busy schedule. We'd love to see you!

breanne said...

So glad that you found my blog! I didn't realize it was so hard to find...and then I remembered that I have like 8 blogs!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer. Looks fun!