Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March Madness Recap

We went to the Ford Center to see BYU play K-State. It took me back to the Cotton Bowl in 95. I went with my parents to see BYU and K-State play and held a sign that said, "Kansans for BYU." This time I wore my K-State shirt that said, "BYU Grad for K-State!" I still cheered for BYU with Brig but it was a win-win for me. It was awesome to be there. Brig used Avalon's cuteness with the security guards to get us in $300 seats after watching the first 10 minutes from the nosebleeds where we should have been. I knew Grandpa Byron finally had his front row seat. After the first half, we were pretty pumped about the Cougars but lost faith again shortly after the second half started. It was exciting nonetheless. We are already looking forward to seeing Jimmer play next year.

I put both K-State and Kansas in the Final Four. After I crushed Brig's bracket last year, he gave me my humble piece of pie for 2010. Needless to say, this tournament was nothing but crazy madness. Props to Little Grandma for taking my family's bracket and Uncle Keegan for winning the Udall's.



2 comments:

Lil Gma said...

I wished BYU could have pulled it out but I didn't put them in the bracket.

Lil Gma said...

I would have given you guys the seats. She is so cute.