Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

As a little girl, I loved to dye eggs and it will be a tradition we will keep around. This is the first real Easter Brig and I have spent together in our home so we are looking forward to it. I have to give him some credit... See that perfect, beautiful, rainbow-colored egg - that is his creation. He won the best egg contest by a hair, because Max's little monster with the fuzz on its head comes in at a close second!



Max wasn't behaving during the photo session, so I booted him and all his toys!



See how cute our little Avie is in her Easter dress given to her by Little Grandma...




7 comments:

Lil Gma said...

Oh my gosh, she is just too cute. I love Max's egghead. Ours were not that cute when you were kids. I mean the eggs.

Karie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that bottom pic of Avalon, she is too cute! Happy Easter!

Lois Brown said...

Love the easter dress! Girls are so much fun to dress up and lil gma did a great job picking out a great one! The eggs are great. Traditions are so important in families....those are the memories!

Swiss Family said...

She is so beautiful Shayla!! I love the last picture of her laying down. Max's egg is the best!

RV U's said...

how fun! the kids grow every post! :(

tennille said...

The Easter pictures are precious! Wish I could kiss and squeeze them!

Josie said...

So I wanna know if that is Max's real hair in the pic on the couch!? It doesn't look like it but maybe!