Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stubborn kid has to be bribed with M&M's

We have been under the weather all week after being on vacation to the beach. We just aren't holding up in below freezing temps and yet my parents in Wyoming are dealing with wind chills in the negative 20's... so why am I complaining? Since we are in, we have been working on his letters and alphabet. Unfortunately, he doesn't do anything for free. I had to give him M&M's after this stunt even with a jump start! And don't mind his outfit, he still looks better than me.

4 comments:

Josie said...

He is smart!!! Not only with the abc's but also knowing that he can get some m&m's out of you as well!! :)

Lindy said...

Oh my gosh, his sweet voice! And what a smarty-pants! I cannot WAIT to see him and love on him. Love to you all!

symonie said...

Nina and Satch have watched this about 20 times tonight. They love it. And they are cut from the same cloth as Maxie because both of them will do just about anything for m&ms too. :)

bcwaldmann said...

SO CUTE! I have watched the video about 10 times with Madden. He will have to learn to be smart like Max. Madden in return will teach Max some FUN tricks.