Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bear Tooth Highway

Most of you don't want to see pictures of nature and animals, but like I mentioned before - this place was absolutely gorgeous. We spent one evening on our trip soaking up the beauty of the earth. Brig even got a little romantic and picked some lovely wild flowers for me... so you know it is a one-of-a-kind spot! As with all beautiful places, the camera just doesn't do it justice...
Because it was so cold and high, this was about the only sign of life we saw-
3 cute little mountain goats chomping on the best grass in the world.
Brig got about 10 feet away from them to capture a picture.











2 comments:

Julia said...

Hey I realized that I don't have your e-mail but wanted to say hi. I love reading your updates. Sounds like all of you are doing really well. Drop me a line some time when you get a chance.
jules234@gmail.com

Lil Gma said...

Brig, These pics are gorgeous. No wonder you want to live in Wyoming. It is beautiful. Hope that you continue to post with your new camera.