Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WE ARE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS FOR OUR COUNTDOWN...

I should sleep more, even being busy today didn't help. It is only Tuesday and I feel like it should be Sunday already. We did all we could to pass the time, but it just ain't workin' anymore. My father-in-law told me yesterday that I should enjoy the anticipation and I probably should, but I can't see what there is to enjoy about it. I mean, the excitement isn't going to wear off like it does Christmas morning when everything is over by 8:30... I will never wish these days back! By the end of the week, if the end ever comes, my two boys will be together again!

2 comments:

Strupp Family said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you I can't stand it. Good luck this weekend and we miss you!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

I'm so excited for you Shayla and yay its Wednesday!!!!!!!!WAHOO!