Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Ugh!  I am so not ready for this but the kids loved it.  Brig left on a business trip and it decided to snow so I called my own snow day since I didn't want to haul all the kids out this morning to take Max.  We had a blast and they got cereal for breakfast and dinner. (I got a few drops of awesome but am definitely out of the running for Mom of the Year.)  I didn't get any pictures of Silas in the snow because I didn't let him stay out very long because he kept putting his head down in it and laughing.  I was afraid he would get an actual brain freeze.  We came in for some hot chocolate and ended the evening by the fire watching a Christmas movie.  Yeah Dad, have fun in Idaho where it is cold but without snow and cute kids!





No comments: