Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter 2011











We had a great time with Lil Grandma and Grandpa Craig. I made my mom and grandma dye eggs with us, and even though it brought back bad memories of dye spills and big messes, I know they really loved it. Brig always makes cool ones - this year he made a Spider-man egg for Max and an OKC Thunder one for the playoffs. (He has to root for KD since Nash and the Suns didn't make it.) Max loved decorating the eggs. He would finish one and try to stick it in his backpack to keep. I kept having to watch where he would put them. He would carry one around until he would accidentally drop it, and then come back and make another one. After dropping three, I decided that was enough fun for the evening.

Sorry for the quality of the photos. Our camera is finally kaputt and the next round will be with the new one that I got for Mother's Day.

No comments: