Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas in Wyoming with the Skinners



















We made our way through ice, sleet, snow, and rain to get to Gillette for Christmas. Although the drive was miserable (and we were recovering from the flu), we had an absolute blast. We went bowling, played tennis at the rec center, made goodie plates, spent a night in Deadwood, and watched Christmas Vacation. On Christmas Eve, my sisters and I even put our hair in pink sponge rollers like my mom did when we were little. (I didn't remember it being so uncomfortable - so I guess I'm not as tough as I use to be because once a year seems a little much now and she did it every Saturday night.) Max loved every minute of Christmas and after opening his Santa presents said, "I knew he would bring me King and Chick (from Cars), I just knew it." Avie was hilarious, just stealing everyone's stocking candy and torturing Max.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

What great and funny photos! I especially love all the sleeping photos -- that's just what vacation is all about!

Lil Gma said...

We are so glad you came. Glad that only Josie got the flu. She lost the pounds the rest of us had to work at it. Love your babies.

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I love these "captured" moments. I miss you guys.

RV U's said...

max was made to be buzz! and that avie is getting cuter by the minute. we missed seeing you guys!