Saturday, September 5, 2009

A scorpion sting hurts EVEN WORSE...

I have to take back anything remotely mean (I don't say very many really mean things because I do like him a lot)I have ever said about my husband... and I am going to change my attitude. I decided after my first sting just a few weeks ago that I would kill any creature I saw and was still laughing in his face for the killer ants attacking him - I'm not laughing any more. He MUST be on to something. I got stung AGAIN last night and it still HURTS tonight. They are out to get me!

Note: See my previous post called, "A scorpion sting hurts."

For all the insect world to see: "I AM SORRY! MY HUSBAND IS RIGHT!"

2 comments:

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

get yourselves some good bug spray,
spray it before you leave the house for your next outing,
it'll disperse before you get back and save you the pain of close encounters of the insect kind.
although I'm not certain WHAT kind of spray will actually KILL a scorpion!

NateandMarie said...

shayla, we go on scorpion hunts almost every night--we find them with black lights then torch them--so far no stings( knock on wood) but they definitely creep me out- I'm sorry about your stings:)