Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine's Day...

In Iraq: COL Weatherstone and CPT Udall
Brig was promoted to Captain.

Here is Brig getting pinned. Normally, I would get to
do the honors. The last time he was promoted I was suppose
to kiss him on the cheek but I kissed him on the lips and he
wasn't allowed to move so it was really awkward
(I didn't get kissed in return and he just stared straight ahead
and a ton of people were there watching it all)... but he told
me that he wished I would have been able to pin him and that
I could have kissed him on the lips and he wouldn't have been
embarassed at all. We are happy little Valentine lovers.



The last time as LT Udall

CONGRATULATIONS Captain Udall... Wish we could have been a part. We are proud of you.




3 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Congratulations! I wish you could have been with him and kissed him too! I hope you had a happy Valentines day even though your valentine was far away!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Brig! What an honor and a major accomplishment. You definitely deserve it. I am proud of you.

-ST

Heidi said...

Congratulations Brig! We love you! Cord said if he were there he would have kissed you on the lips too.