Friday, November 7, 2008

7 Random Things about Me




1) I got West Nile Virus while playing soccer in college in Nebraska.



2) I never have any Halloween candy left come November. Max's bucket was gone in 15 minutes.



3) I have a high school record for bench press.



4) I loved being pregnant. I have had the same best friend since I was 7 years old and she is having a baby boy soon (reverse roles in the pictures).



5) I don't watch much TV and to everyone's disgust around here, I have never seen "The Office."



6) I have no musical talent (and neither do the rest of my siblings although my mom has a beautiful voice). I still sing to Max at night and dance when no one is watching.



7) I beat my husband's bowling score when he first met my family and on that note, I think he has a very nice tush.


I tag Josie, Vanessa, Kim S., Heidi S. and Odessa.

9 comments:

Strupp Family said...

This is great! I got the same tag on Maggie E.'s blog--I can do to two in one! Holy cow you're skinny. One day. By the way, what's the big idea? You were that close and didn't come visit us? Or did Vanessa come visit you?

Anyway, I was thinking so much about you the other day because we went and fed the prairie dogs. It was a lot of fun and much warmer this time :) The kids even wanted to get out of the car :) And the prairie dogs came out of their holes and ate out of our hands and stuff. Good times, I wished you were there though. I'll post pictures some day soon :) We're painting our house though (outside) so I never do anything besides that--but I will catch up :)

Heidi said...

Love the random things! I especially love how you slipped a "I like Brig's butt" comment in there -- very smooth! HA HA

Lindy said...

Brig has a tush?

Love the pictures, love the random things. (Wow on the bench press!)

Less than 30 days until he gets here!

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I will post my random things soon! I love the pictures! I didn't realize how big my belly has suddenly gotten! Holy Cow!

Lil Gma said...

I am glad that my girls like their husbands' tushes. It comes with the title wife. I like knowing that I am not the only one who has not seen "The Office." You do look great. Love, lilgma

Lil Gma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Brig, hopefully you see these post comments, but in any event, since yesterday was Veteran's Day, I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your work, efforts, spirit and courage for serving as a proud member of our military. I pray for you daily, and will forever be grateful for your service, courage, and hard work as a member of our armed forces. I am very proud of you. Thank you for all you do.

-ST

Amanda said...

I've never seen the office either...

You were such a beautiful pregnant woman! And beautiful now too, of course. Max is such a cutie! I just love that stage where you can just roll them in a ball and tickle them! Wendy's almost too big!

Matt goes in February. (sigh.)

Craig and Maggie said...

That cartoon is awesome. I will be showing that to my family.
And little Max is so adorable! What a cute little soldier.
Fun random things! I love being pregnant too.