Saturday, June 7, 2008

Random

I know some of you are thinking that I post way too many pictures of Max, but our blog is Daddy's connection to us... In fact, Brig doesn't think I post enough!



The Bumbo with Rowan - Max apparently wants Rowan's bottle, no shocker there.



Just about the time Max could sit in the Bumbo chair - he hardly fits! When I go to pull him out, the chair comes up with him.



It's still cold here in Wyoming. This was just yesterday - it hasn't snowed for a few weeks though.



Max's first girlfriend, Shaylee. She needs to share some of that hair with him, don't you think?

6 comments:

Craig and Maggie said...

Too many pictures? Not possible. That's what blogs are for- showing off that adorable baby. He really is getting big. Two months younger and about the same size as my Laura - and she's no munchkin. After a year of hauling him around you're gonna be able to beat brig at armwrestling when he gets home. So will max, come to think of it.

Stella said...

I just want to kiss those little ckeeks. Be careful the next time you see grandpa Barry he might nibble them off!:) He is way too cute!

Vanessa and Raymond said...

You should just call Max the Bumbo! Read my blog, I saw the Wal-Mart lady today.

Lil Gma said...

I think he is adorable. He is as brown as Madden is red. I could never see too many pics.

Strupp Family said...

No way, you can never post too many pictures. Plus he's so adorable, so I like to look at the pictures :) Shaylee's pretty cute herself--do you think he likes her because of her name? I guess they just can't get married, too confusing. Keep up the posting, I love it!

Jermain said...

Your blog is full of baby and it is very cute. how I wished my blog is like you