Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bridger and me
He is quite the busy boy. I am glad I only
have one right now! We are having a great time with
the Jensens though. Today was Corde's prom and
they do a Grand March down the red carpet, and
Bridger marched down the carpet and had everyone
laughing. He had on his cowboy boots, and luckily his clothes.
Our little Haas
At the doctor on Friday, he weighed in at 16 pounds. He
has doubled his weight ALREADY. This is usually a good thing
at 6 months. The doctor didn't even let me say anything she
just came in and reassured me that when he starts walking, he
will lose it pretty quickly.

My Brother, Corde

I just love this outfit. Grandpa loves it too! He

can't go for any rides though on Grandpa's Harley, or ever if I

have the final say!

3 comments:

Strupp Family said...

How fun to be visiting family. I'm jealous. Max is looking bigger and bigger, and the doctor's right--they lose it all when they start walking. Didn't you see pictures of Tyler? Good times.

Craig and Maggie said...

Gillette, Wyoming... so close to my family it makes me hurt a little just thinking about it. I know those April (sometimes May) snow storms and the wind and the Cowboy hat/boots at prom... There's no place like it.

and darren lost most of his sweet chub when he started walking, but his cheeks are still about ten times bigger than a normal human being.

Very cute pics!

NateandMarie said...

Shayla- He's so cute- I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog-hope you're having fun! -Marie